Over 500 speakers will present in 90 sessions across a four-day programme covering a range of strategic, commercial and technical topics facing the gas industry in June 2021.
Plenary topics and first line-up of speakers have now been announced. Click here to view the latest programme information.
- Plenary Sessions – The worlds most senior energy and environmental leaders will debate and present their views on the most significant issues shaping the global energy agenda.
- Luncheon Addresses – These sessions will feature prominent industry figures and executives addressing topical issues in a more intimate setting. Luncheon addresses will require an additional fee to attend.
- Current Debates – These sessions will give audience members the opportunity to debate with invited senior level executives on the most commercial and strategic topics of the moment.
- Industry Insights – Drawing on their global network of knowledge, the IGU Committees will lead this more technical part of the programme. This will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn, ask questions and share knowledge on the most relevant and timely industry information. The areas of interest include: Exploration & Production, Storage, Transmission, Distribution, Utilisation, Sustainability, Strategy, Gas Markets, LNG, Marketing & Communication, R&D and Innovation. Speakers in these sessions will be selected through the Call for Papers which is now open.
- Technology & Innovation Sessions – Delve deeper and learn from experienced industry experts as they demonstrate and explain the latest gas industry innovations and technology. Speakers will be selected through the Call for Papers process which is now open.
Interested in being a part of our program? For speaking enquiries please contact: email@example.com