Petroleum Economist's Partner Insight platform is the result of a collaborative effort with advertisers to create valuable resources that are read, shared, and respected by industry leaders.
Partner Insights allows you – the advertiser – to submit exclusive editorial for publication on www.petroleum-economist.com and promotion via editorial e-newsletters and social media channels. Engage with the industry's C-suite and senior management through insightful and valuable content, establishing your business as a credible partner.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standards & Guidelines:
In addition to the general advertising guidelines established by Petroleum Economist, the standards listed below apply to Partner Insights.
- All Partner Insights, regardless of platform, will comply with Petroleum Economist's guiding principles:
- All Partner Insights and marketing messages will be clearly differentiated from independent news content.
- Petroleum Economist maintains the right to reject any program, advertiser or speaker whose presence would compromise the Petroleum Economist brand.
- All Partner Insights will be appropriately labelled and distinguished from Petroleum Economist editorial content in form, function and placement through the use of different type fonts, colours and graphics.
- No Partner Insights content will imply endorsement of any product or service by Petroleum Economist.
- Petroleum Economist may, in its sole discretion, allow the use of a company logo to be used in Partner Insights. The design and placement of such logo will be at the discretion of Petroleum Economist, and any and all such uses shall be subject to Petroleum Economist's prior written approval.
- All Partner Insights must be approved in advance and in writing by a Petroleum Economist editor before it appears on any Petroleum Economist medium.
- Partner Insights does not necessarily reflect the views of the editors of any Petroleum Economist medium.