2-4 April 2019, Novotel London West, London
Marine, Construction & Engineering (MCE) Deepwater Development is recognised as the world's leading conference addressing technical issues related to engineering, development, and production of oil and gas in deep and ultra deepwater arenas around the world. As our industry confronts new challenges, the sharing of deepwater experience will play a critical role in improving the quality, safety, and economics vital to the future of the industry.
MCEDD 2019 offers key insights into critical industry issues from the world's leading operators and contractors. Network with key members of the deepwater oil and gas community and join world-class technical discussions focusing on the technology, innovation and experience paving the way to a future of rising demand.
This year's program includes:
- Two Interactive Forums, with Global Outlooks from Operators and Contractors
- The Operator-Contractor Panel Session
- A Financial Outlook Session featuring leading Institutional Analysts and Investors, moderated by Petroleum Economist's Editor-in-Chief Peter Ramsay
- 10 Technical Session tracks on Subsea, Marine Construction, Pipelines, Wells and much more
- Full Technical Session on Alternative Energy and Floating Wind
To learn more visit the website and for more about Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities for MCEDD 2019, please contact:
Bo Howard | Bo.Howard@questoffshore.com | +1 (281) 491-5900
Exhibition | Sponsorship