Gas to Power Forum 2019
30 April 2019, 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5EY
An increasing thirst for electrification in both the developed and developing world. A surge in new gas and LNG supply projects. Technical breakthroughs on the supply and demand sides.
Join us for a day of discussion and understand more of the challenges and opportunities within this burgeoning sector. Get the latest expert views and insight to assist you wherever in the value chain you sit.
- How to structure a successful deal
- The implications for CapEx requirements
- How non-majors can finance building LNG infrastructure
- The role of gas to power in future gas demand
- The current and future market structure and outlook
There are limited complimentary places to qualifying applicants, apply for your complimentary place now - click here