Join 150 like-minded peers to discuss and debate issues of vital importance in the future of the energy sector. Over a morning of keynote addresses, interview and panels, hear from industry experts and key decision-makers about the issues that really matter for this part of the world, and beyond.
Register for your free place here.
Petroleum Economist returns to Kuwait on 31 January 2018 for the fourth instalment of the Energy Strategy Forum after such a successful day of discussion and debate at the beginning of 2017. Co-hosted with Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), and under the Patronage of the Minister of Oil, State of Kuwait the day will address the global market outlook 2018-2021; financing for the future; technology and oil production; renewable energy and the future & 2021 and beyond: longer term trends. See the working agenda for the full schedule of discussion.
Hear from a range of global industry experts and eminent speakers, including:
- H.E. Mr Bakheet Al-Rashidi, Minister of Oil, State of Kuwait
- Mr Nizar Al-Adsani, Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, KPC
- Mr. Omar Al Nakib, Senior Economist, NBK Economic Research Group
- Adi Karev, Global Oil & Gas Leader, EY
- Robert Ryan, Chief Energy Strategist, BCA Research
- Mr. Rani Selwanes, Managing Director & Head of Investment Banking, NBK Capital
- Dr Nansen G. Saleri, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, QRI
- Steve Geiger, President, Innova Partners
- Dr Sun Xiansheng, Director General, International Energy Forum
- Peter Hendry, Head of Trading, Nekton Global DMCC
For Speaker Opportunities, please contact:
Steve Jeal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
Owen Raw-Rees at email@example.com or +44 203 409 2241.