This book features Analytical articles covering:
- Energy consumption trends in the Gulf, including increased usage of gas
- Political risk in the region, including a detailed report on Iraq
- Security issues relating to cross-border pipelines
- Legal considerations for private sector energy companies
- Growth in LNG production and export
- Alternative energy production and consumption trends, with particular focus on solar and nuclear power
- The outlook for Saudi Arabia's economy
- Updates on specific projects such as the Trigen Power project and Oryx GTL
Exclusive maps of the region, showing the oil and gas fields as well as all the latest infrastructure developments – pipelines, refineries, gas processing plants, storage facilities and LNG exports (including projects which are planned or under construction).
- Data graphics to show trends in the region's oil reserves; natural gas reserves; oil production; gas production; refining capacity and output; natural gas exports; crude oil prices and natural gas prices. Plus an overview of how the Middle East's reserves and production statistics fit into the global picture.