Angola Report 2010-2013
In recent years, Angola's oil production growth has been largely driven by deep water activity, but Sonangol is now keen to drive focus back onshore, and plans to hold an open licensing round later in the year for 15 onshore pre-salt blocks.
The Angola Report 2010 - 2013 tracks this and other developments in Angola's oil and gas industry, including an update on the country's LNG export plans, and analysis of the risks of Angola's continued exceeding of its OPEC output quota.
Compiling Petroleum Economist's annual Angola reports from 2010 to date, The Angola Report 2010 - 2013 tracks the country's upstream development over the past three years, providing detailed insight on the local and international players involved in the country's upstream industry and the factors affecting their activity.
Order Angola: Deepwater now to receive:
• An update on Angola's plan to open the onshore pre-salt
• A block-by-block breakdown of deepwater operators, discoveries and production statistics
• Insight into the country's infrastructure development plans and the factors affecting progress
• Detailed maps and tables to show the operators and shareholders with interests in Angola, plus the location of the offshore blocks
• A collection of data from the last four years, enabling you to track developments over that period.