3-6 Dec 2013, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
In its 4th year running, the Annual Shale Gas Conference will bring leaders from North American shale gas operators, key Asian regulators, multinational oil & gas companies, technology providers and financial institutions together to discuss pertinent issues in the development of global shale gas projects.
With shale gas to LNG becoming a reality in North America and as other countries across the globe embark on shale gas exploration; the 4 th Annual Shale Gas Conference is well positioned as a platform to examine key global project updates, shale gas to LNGinvestment potential, operational technology solutions andfundamental regulatory outlooks for Asia.
For more information, visit http://www.shalegasasiasummit.com or call +65 6508 2401 today!
15-19 June 2014, Crocus Expo, Moscow
The 21st World Petroleum Congress (WPC) and its associated World Petroleum Exhibition will take place in Moscow, Russia at Crocus Expo from the 15-19 June 2014. Since the first WPC edition in 1933 it has grown to become the largest and most prestigious event for the global oil and gas industry and has been held every three years in one of its 65 member countries. In its 80th Anniversary year the Congress is continuing to achieve new heights and retains its title as the Olympics of the oil and gas industry. Moscow's hosting of the 21st WPC reflects Russia's position as one of the world's leading oil and gas producers.
- World Petroleum Congress is held every three years in different countries since 1933. Previous WPC was held in Doha, Qatar in 2011.
- Largest Oil & Gas Congress in the world 5000 delegates (senior and mid management, over 500 CEOs)
- One of the largest Oil & Gas exhibitions: 600 exhibitors on 50,000 m2 with the presence of all major National and International oil companies, as well as the leading contractors and service companies
- Over 40 Ministers of Energy from different countries will be attending
- Over 600 global media expected, including live broadcasts on the leading international TV networks
- Over 600 speakers/presenters
- The only GLOBAL congress covering all aspects of the industry: exploration and production, refining and processing, transportation and marketing, investment and sustainability issues, social responsibility and HSE.
- The Exhibition will feature over 25,000 trade visitors.
21st WPC (Moscow, 2014) website is: www.21wpc.com where the Technical programme can be found as well as details for 'Call for papers' which opened February 2013