Petroleum Economist Events
1 July 2014, London
Petroleum Economist, the leading energy business within Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, will host the Greece Hydrocarbons Strategy Forum (GHSF) in London on Tuesday, 1 July 2014, officially co-hosted by the Hellenic Republic Ministry for Environment, Energy & Climate Change.
The forum will bring together the new ventures arms of international oil and gas companies, local oil companies, contractors and oilfield service companies, technological and other service providers, advisers, financiers and investors with representatives from the Greek government and regions, to better understand Greece’s strategy and the opportunities the country presents.
Professor Ioannis Maniatis, Minister of Energy, Environment & Climate Change, will open the forum.
Find out more here http://www.euromoneyconferences.com/GHSF.html
5-6 March 2014, Holiday Inn Regents Park, London, UK
Global stakeholders in the unconventional arena will meet to identify and overcome the barriers to all types of unconventional gas developments at SMi’s 7th annual Unconventional Gas conference on March 5-6 2014 in London. Building upon success of previous events, the conference will bring together expertise from operators, suppliers, government, and academia from around the globe. The core of the debate is making unconventional gas work and maximising the potential of this industry to secure future energy supply, focusing on important themes such as supply chain, E&P technology, planning, and the social license to operate with key presentations from 3Legs Resources, Reach Coal Seam Gas, PGNiG, Breitling Oil and Gas, Tamboran Resources, BP and BNK Polska Sp. z.o.o., among others.
Speaker Panel includes:
• Kamlesh Parmar, CEO, 3Legs Resources
• Graham Dean, Managing Director, Reach Coal Seam Gas
• Marcin Lewenstein, Director, Department of Strategy, PGNiG
• Chris Faulkner, CEO, Breitling Oil and Gas
• Tony Bazley, Director, Tamboran Resources (UK) Ltd
• Kai Dunker, Lead Economist Global Gas Markets, BP
• Andrzej Nentwig, Head of Legal Affairs, BNK Polska Sp. z o.o
• Joe Howe, Director, Centre for Energy and Power Management, University of Central Lancashire
• Tomasz Minkiewicz, Partner, Energy and Projects, CMS Cameron McKenna
• Kevin Skipworth, Agent General, Government of Western Australia
• Ken Cronin, Chief Executive, United Kingdom Onshore Operations Group
To register and save £300 online, use discount code SMI6J6N at checkout:
Business Design Centre, London
10th March - Geology for Non-Geologists
11th -13th March - APPEX Global Conference and Exhibition
14th March - The Risks and Rewards of Shale Gas Production
APPEX focuses on A&D developments in many different regions, including Europe, South America, Africa and the Former Soviet Union. Crucially, APPEX brings perspectives on A&D from both the buy-side and the sell-side. The speaker programme and exhibition hall this year features a wide variety of oil and gas industry professionals, as well as associated service providers.
Gain access to amazing deal opportunities in Europe and the emerging markets. Countries represented include:
UK, Ireland, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Lebanon, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Iceland, Nova Scotia, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan.
19-20 March, New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing
Oil & Gas Exploitation Hot-spot & Technology Summit
116 years ago, the birth of X-ray triggered a major change in medicine. In the field of petroleum science and technology, a technology innovation could open up new energy sector. Under the times of difficult-to-produce reserves, the advances in technology are the engine accelerator of unconventional oil and gas resources development.
Due to the coiled tubing drilling can significantly reduces operating costs and the damage to the work environment, experts called it potential to be a revolutionary new technology of oil and gas drilling in 21st century, creat the waves of energy security of new drilling method. Now, coiled tubing technology operation device is widely used in global oil and gas operation site of horizontal well testing, well completion of drilling, formation testing, oil extraction, workover and gathering.
Coiled tubing operation plays an important role in horizontal well oil and gas exploitation, especially unconventional gas exploitation. While new well factories pattern directly promoted the shale gas exploitation in North America, and also gave rise to the shale gas revolution in the United States. Different from the conventional pattern, the new factory operation pattern, “production line operation” and “centralized management”, greatly improve the operation effect, reduce the overall cost of development, improve the single well production capacity, and realize the unconventional reservoir exploitation efficiency.
Coiled tubing technology is in the ascendant, is it only a powerful supplement of current drilling method? Is there any progress? How to effectively implement the factory operation pattern, to lever China's shale gas exploitation in the future? What the challenge does the technical equipment and innovation has? The summit would focus on the two hot topics in the field, to provide a technical discussion and market platform for the domestic and foreign industry.
Find out more here http://oil.zhenweievents.com/en
24-27 March 2014, KINTEX 1, Korea
The World’s Premier Natural Gas Conference & Exhibition Reaches South Korea
Gastech is the world’s favourite meeting place for energy professionals working in the natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) industries. Established as the leading international event for technical and commercial executives, and operating on an 18 month cycle, the event celebrates its 42nd birthday in 2014 when it will be held in South Korea, hosted by KOGAS.
Hear from a wealth of leading technical and commercial speakers delivering ground-breaking new project presentations selected by the Gastech Governing Body from over 500 submissions made by the international gas community
Showcasing over 300 international exhibitors and offering free to attend technical seminars, the Gastech Exhibition brings the technical and commercial worlds together in a single location providing a valuable meeting place to network, conduct business and build strategic partnerships
Find out more here http://www.gastechkorea.com
24-25 April 2014, Shenzhen, China
CDMC Events will be presenting the 9th Deepwater China Convention 2014 on Apr 24-25, 2014 in Shenzhen, China. The past 8 years’ successful Deepwater China Convention series events have attracted C-level participants from around 2000+ leading companies. We are targeting towards 250 delegates, 20+exhibitors, 30 speakers at DC2014. It will focus on maximizing the opportunity of Asian offshore industry in the South China Sea, updates and strategy planning on the china’s mega offshore projects etc.
19 – 22 May 2014, Amsterdam
Don't miss your chance to attend the 20th annual Flame conference. With over 750 natural gas professionals in attendance to meet, share ideas, network and do business, this really is the meeting place for the global gas and LNG community.
Flame has the most comprehensive oil and gas event programme, giving you the opportunity to hear from 150+ inspiring senior industry speakers as they weigh in on the issues that really matter, with 170+ presentations, panels, debates and roundtables. Confirmed on the line-up are top representatives from RWE SUPPLY & TRADING, WINTERSHALL & WINGAS, GASTERRA, OMV, GAZPROM EXPORT, STATOIL, CHENIERE SUPPLY & MARKETING, TOTAL, BP, E.ON GLOBAL COMMODITIES, EXXONMOBIL and many more! Plus don’t miss details of the focus days including the Global LNG Summit, The Russian Gas Matrix Forum and The Global Gas Pricing Forum.
Visit the website for more information: http://www.icbi-flame.com/FKN2382PEW
You can get a 10% discount when you quote the VIP code FKN2382PEW
26-29 May 2014, Hyatt Regency Hotel & Casino Manila, Philippines
Monetize Philippines’ Opportunities in LNG
The inaugural Philippines LNG Conference, to be held in Manila on 26 – 29 May 2014, serves as a platform for key regulators, international oil and gas majors, and local power players to monetize LNG opportunities amidst growing energy needs.
Conference Highlights include:
• Hear from the Philippines regulator, the Department of Energy on the outlook for the industry and the Natural Gas Master Plan
• Discover the Latest LNG Regasification Terminal Developments in Batangas, Bataan and Pagbilao as well as Gas Distribution Infrastructure Plans including the Batangas-Manila and Bataan-Cavite pipelines
• Explore Small Scale LNG Opportunities for the Philippines Archipelago with panel discussions and case studies from Indonesia
• Network & Partner with Regulators, Oil & Gas Majors, Gas & Power Companies, Shipyards, FSRU Operators, EPCs, Banks, Financiers, Technology providers and Classification Companies on the Latest Upcoming LNG Opportunities in the Philippines
• Attend Interactive Workshops on:
• Sourcing LNG Supply for Viable Receiving Terminal Projects
• Small-Mid Scale LNG Feasibility and Project Management
• Floating LNG Solutions: FSRUs, SRVs and FLN
Telephone: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407
Mail: IBC Asia (S) PTE LTD, 111 Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset #10-06 Singapore 238164
15-19 June 2014, Crocus Expo, Moscow
The 21st World Petroleum Congress (WPC) and its associated World Petroleum Exhibition will take place in Moscow, Russia at Crocus Expo from the 15-19 June 2014. Since the first WPC edition in 1933 it has grown to become the largest and most prestigious event for the global oil and gas industry and has been held every three years in one of its 65 member countries. In its 80th Anniversary year the Congress is continuing to achieve new heights and retains its title as the Olympics of the oil and gas industry. Moscow's hosting of the 21st WPC reflects Russia's position as one of the world's leading oil and gas producers.
- World Petroleum Congress is held every three years in different countries since 1933. Previous WPC was held in Doha, Qatar in 2011.
- Largest Oil & Gas Congress in the world 5000 delegates (senior and mid management, over 500 CEOs)
- One of the largest Oil & Gas exhibitions: 600 exhibitors on 50,000 m2 with the presence of all major National and International oil companies, as well as the leading contractors and service companies
- Over 40 Ministers of Energy from different countries will be attending
- Over 600 global media expected, including live broadcasts on the leading international TV networks
- Over 600 speakers/presenters
- The only GLOBAL congress covering all aspects of the industry: exploration and production, refining and processing, transportation and marketing, investment and sustainability issues, social responsibility and HSE.
- The Exhibition will feature over 25,000 trade visitors.
21st WPC (Moscow, 2014) website is: www.21wpc.com where the Technical programme can be found as well as details for 'Call for papers' which opened February 2013