Euromoney Energy Training provides expert professional training to the worldwide Energy, Oil & Gas industry. Training is provided at key locations around the world including London, Paris, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Johannesburg and Rio de Janiero. Our courses are designed for the following industries: Oil & Gas Upstream and Downstream, LNG, Power, Electricity, Renewables, Nuclear and Coal. We are part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE-250 share index. View the full portfolio of training events here or for more information email us.
14 May 2013 - The Waldorf, London
The IFLR Africa Forum is returning for a second year on May 14, 2013. IIFLR brings together leading private practice lawyers with in-house counsel from UK, European and African-based banks, corporate and funds at the Waldorf Hotel in London.
The audience will be given thorough, up-to-date information and advice on:
- Considerations for terms in M&A contracts;
- Structuring joint ventures in energy and natural resources deals;
- Debt capital markets in Africa: sovereign bonds and international markets;
- The strength of domestic stock exchanges for listing;
- Changes to mining laws across the continent; and much more.
In-house counsel and banking professionals attend for free. The forum offers 7 CPD/CLE points and delegates get the opportunity to network with senior legal professionals over breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks, plus a cocktail reception.
3-6 June 2013, London, UK
UGOS is the leading European strategic & technological unconventional gas & oil conference, offering you solutions and advice to ensure that you are able to commercialise European unconventional oil and gas resources.
Over 60 leading industry speakers have confirmed their place on the agenda to address the key challenges and advances in unconventional developments. UGOS will converge members from the entire unconventionals value chain by examining case studies at a global, international and national level.
You will have the chance to:
- Get exclusive operational expertise from leading industry Operators with real experience of drilling and exploring for unconventional oil and gas, including Statoil, BNK Polska, San Leon Energy, Cuadrilla Resources, Transatlantic Petroleum, POGC Libya and more
- Hear from top regulators and government bodies who will update you on how regulations will enhance unconventional developments and affect your business, including the European Commission, U.S Department of Energy and the UK Environment Agency
- Find out what technologies and geologies are impacting decision making to enhance shale developments globally, with talks from Baker Hughes, British Geological Society and the Department of Energy & Climate Change
Visit the website for more details of the expert speaker line-up and UGOS 2013 programme, including details of the Environment & Water Management Focus Day on the 6th June, and interactive workshops on the 3rd June covering The Essentials Of Unconventional Oil & Gas and Practical Community Engagement.
For the latest agenda or to register online, visit http://www.oilandgasunconventional.com/FKE2243PEWB, call +44 (0) 20 7017 6333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote the VIP Code FKE2243PEWB to claim a 10% discount
19-20 June 2013, Grange St. Paul’s Hotel, London
Opportunity and strategy for NOCs and their partners
The World National Oil Companies Congress brings you the finest minds and influential executives from NOCs and their industry partners. Key speakers for 2013 include Farouq Al-Zanki from Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Helge Lund from Statoil, Peter Voser from Royal Dutch Shell and Paolo Scaroni from Eni.
Here’s 10 reasons you should attend:
1. Meet and do business with C-level executives from NOCs
2. Discover how to maximise value from NOC-IOC relationships
3. Find the right partners to help bring resources to production
4. Discern the impact of unconventional gas and new gas sources on markets and NOC strategies
5. Understand new patterns, prices and partnerships in LNG
6. Learn about the latest game changing technology developments in Oil and Gas
7. Understand and assess how to overcome challenges of M&A, expansion and internationalisation
8. Build effective downstream strategies
9. Discover capital raising and financing solutions
10. Understand key NOC strategies and discover new opportunities for partnerships
The World National Oil Companies Congress is where leaders of the world’s NOCs meet each other and their partners to debate and decide the future of the oil and gas business.
See the full programme and speaker line up online.
t: +44 (0)20 7092 1245
19-20 June 2013, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Pressure is mounting on Britain to address their gas storage shortcomings, which have been exposed by recent events concerning the UK-Belgium Interconnector, one of Britain’s main natural gas import pipelines, compounded by the effect of an unseasonably cold March. This lack of energy supply security and the reliance on natural gas imports, increases exposure to potential price spikes.
Against this backdrop, SMi’s 7th annual Gas Storage conference will provide a complete overview of industry developments on innovative gas storage technology, investment drivers, lessons learnt from current projects and how this will be taken forward into new gas storage projects with case studies from a vast array of companies at the forefront of developments in the field including Centrica, Scottish and Southern Energy, Shell, EDF Energy, E.ON, Stag Energy, RWE, Enagas, Eni and many more.
Key Speakers include:
- Simon Wills, Managing Director, Centrica Storage
- Alastair Cleland, Director of Gas Storage, Scottish and Southern Energy
- Thorsten Dinkela, Head, Business Development - North and West Europe, Shell
- Scott Fotheringham, Commercial Manager - Gas Storage, EDF Energy
- Gundolf Schweppe, Head of Marketing and Sales, E.ON Gas Storage
- George Grant, Managing Director, Stag Energy
- Mark Konijnenberg, Chief Commercial Officer, Zechstein Energy Storage
- Mark O’Brien, Managing Director, King Street Energy
- Hans-Age Nielsen, Team Leader - Gas Storage, Energinet.dk
- Daniel Urban, Manager - Regulatory Affairs, RWE Gas Storage
- Francisco De La Flor Garcia, Director of Regulation, Enagas
- Paolo Formica, Senior Vice President, Gas Storage Europe, Eni
For more information, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013gasstorage18.asp
Quote E030PE to receive a £300 discount
Alternative, contact Andrew Gibbons: +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or email email@example.com
19-21 June 2013, Hilton Houston Post Oak, Houston, USA
The global oil and gas drilling industry remains a mainstay market for industrial minerals, whether for stimulation, completion, or well cementing. A new era has emerged in the exploration and development of unconventional resources, combined with a “dash for gas” factor, which has prompted enhanced demand for a range of oilfield minerals.
However, securing suitable raw material sources and supply chains to the end user has never been more challenging – whether it is down to the limited availability of quality deposits, such as with barite and proppants, or the selection of the optimum processing and logistics routes.
Oilfield Minerals Outlook 2013 focuses on the supply and demand of industrial minerals for the oilfield sector, and examines the primary influencing factors and outlook for the market.
For registration opportunities please contact Adam Archibald: +44 (0) 20 7779 8141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or register on online at: www.indmin.com/OilfieldMinerals
For sponsorship enquiries please contact Ismene Clarke: +44 (0) 20 7827 5252 or email email@example.com
26-28 June 2013, Edinburgh
Can we reconcile the development of unconventional fuels with climate change policy? Where should we invest for the electricity system of the future?
Global Energy Systems will address these questions in detail, as well as investigating the cost, energy-return, and rate-limit of non-conventional fossil fuels and renewable energies that will drive future energy prices.
No other event puts these critical topics into such a clear
“energy-systems” context, nor brings together such a diverse group of worldwide industry leaders, academics, and researchers.
Read more about the conference programme here: http://globalenergysystemsconference.com/agenda/programme/
We have an impressive line-up of speakers which can be viewed here: http://globalenergysystemsconference.com/biographies/speakers/#Speakers
To facilitate engagement, the organisers have decided to restrict attendance to 300 delegates on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a discount for registrations made before April 1st. Sign up soon to avoid disappointment!
Please get in touch with any questions – http://globalenergysystemsconference.com/contact/conference-liaison-officer/
29 September - 2 October 2013, Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre
Theme: Overcoming future challenges through Engineering Excellence
Description: The Middle East Process Engineering Conference & Exhibition (MEPEC) was created by the Saudi Arabian Section of American Institute of Chemical Engineers (SAS-AIChE), by professionals of the industry for professionals of the industry.
MEPEC is the major international forum for discussion and exchange of practical experience in all aspects of process engineering issues related to the process industry (including but not limited to upstream / downstream activities in the Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Industries).
Building on the resounding success of MEPEC 2011, the Saudi Arabian Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (SAS-AIChE) is pleased to announce its 2nd Middle East Process Engineering Conference & Exhibition.
Key players from across the process industry will gather to share the most up to date information on this important industry, the challenges it faces and potential solutions to its most pressing problems.
Delegates: With over 1000 registered delegates, MEPEC 2011 was a resounding success. But moreover, it is the quality of those delegates that made the event a success. Aramco and SABIC sent 400 delegates, thus ensuring MEPEC was not just sponsored by these organizations but also duly attended. Those delegates were selected for their relevance and contributed to the uniqueness of MEPEC in the region. 2013 MEPEC, over 1500 delegates plus 200 speakers are expected from the key regional players (NOC, IOC, Contractors, experts etc..)
Exhibition: 150 exhibitors with 40 sponsors. Saudi Aramco is the exclusive Prime Sponsor once again and SABIC the diamond sponsor.
Supporting organization: The World Petroleum Council (WPC), the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA) and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) have officially supported MEPEC 2013.
Advisory Committee: 25 world renowed CEO/Presidents are the ambassadors, the chairman is the The Governor of Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and former Senior Vice President of Saudi Aramco
Technical Committee: 40 Senior Academics and experts, the chairman is Dr Halim Hamid Redwi the VP of Dhahran Techno-Valley Company (DTVC) and the prof dpt of Chemical Engineering at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM)
- Capital Project Efficiency
- Talent & Technology Development
- Process and Molecular Modeling
- Clean Fuel, Environment and Sustainability
- Process Safety & Risk Mitigation
- Process Automation & Optimization
For more information about Conference Registration and call for abstract, please contact:
ME3, Middle East Energy Events
21 October 2013, London
Dubai Media City
Tel: +971 4427 0739
Fax: +971 4427 0738
The FT Global Shale Energy Summit: The Global Shale Revolution - Framing the Opportunities and the Risks will bring together the energy companies behind the shale revolution, their supporters and detractors, as well as expert opinion from government, academia and civil society to examine the broader implications of the shale revolution for the future of the global energy industry.
Chaired by Guy Chazan, Energy Editor, Financial Times, speakers already confirmed include: Chris Finlayson, Chief Executive Officer, BG Group; John Hofmeister, Founder and CEO, Citzens for Affordable Energy, Former President of Shell Oil; Gal Luft, Co-Director, Institute for The Analysis of Global Security, Senior Adviser, United States Energy Security Council; Ian MacDonald, Vice President, Chevron Europe, Eurasia and Middle East Exploration & Production; Charif Souki, Chairman and CEO, Cheniere Energy; and Robin West, Chairman, PFC Energy.
Early bird discounts currently available. For more information and to register go to: www.ft-live.com/shalesummit
15-19 June 2014, Crocus Expo, Moscow
The 21st World Petroleum Congress (WPC) and its associated World Petroleum Exhibition will take place in Moscow, Russia at Crocus Expo from the 15-19 June 2014. Since the first WPC edition in 1933 it has grown to become the largest and most prestigious event for the global oil and gas industry and has been held every three years in one of its 65 member countries. In its 80th Anniversary year the Congress is continuing to achieve new heights and retains its title as the Olympics of the oil and gas industry. Moscow's hosting of the 21st WPC reflects Russia's position as one of the world's leading oil and gas producers.
- World Petroleum Congress is held every three years in different countries since 1933. Previous WPC was held in Doha, Qatar in 2011.
- Largest Oil & Gas Congress in the world 5000 delegates (senior and mid management, over 500 CEOs)
- One of the largest Oil & Gas exhibitions: 600 exhibitors on 50,000 m2 with the presence of all major National and International oil companies, as well as the leading contractors and service companies
- Over 40 Ministers of Energy from different countries will be attending
- Over 600 global media expected, including live broadcasts on the leading international TV networks
- Over 600 speakers/presenters
- The only GLOBAL congress covering all aspects of the industry: exploration and production, refining and processing, transportation and marketing, investment and sustainability issues, social responsibility and HSE.
- The Exhibition will feature over 25,000 trade visitors.
21st WPC (Moscow, 2014) website is: www.21wpc.com where the Technical programme can be found as well as details for 'Call for papers' which opened February 2013